– Started by playing through and testing the new feature so far. Lots of fixes to be done regarding the balancing of the Mines. Also some sneaky ones to do with saving and loading I[…]
– Pumping the anime music again today as I go forward with implementing the shop system. As I write the code, I’m getting flashbacks to when I was first making these structures. Mainly to do[…]
– Started with the decoration of Sid’s shop. A bit of 3D and arranging of sprites. – Laid out the plans for the next couple of days with regards to the shop keeping feature and[…]
– Still a few bits of art left, but going ahead anyway with the trailer. – A few problems occurred with the Mines and Dwarf Heroes, which I’ve fixed for the most part. – Made[…]
– Started by importing and placing all the new art from Maly. – Still need a few more things before I can start properly on the trailer. – More play testing and fixing.
– More of the same. Everything seems to be working, just need to do a full playthrough for diligence. Implemented some time control functions for Dungeons, which was much easier than I thought. Much improved[…]
– More playtesting and fixing today. Lots of problems to fix with the mines and new repairing features but those were expected.
– Finished everything I have to do for the new update. Now it’s time to playtest and fix. I’ve given myself more time for testing this update. I’d be tempted to plough on and introduce[…]
– Decided to put the new voice effects on the much later list. It would require some difficult programming and it might be a much more efficient task in the future when I have more/better[…]
Today getting some scary things off my list as I work towards implementing the new cutscenes and then testing for the update on Thursday. – Added a bunch of new voices and extra bits for[…]