– Combed through each Hero cutscene in the script to iron out as many bugs as I can anticipate. A lot of the issue is when the Hero fails the combat in their cutscene, that[…]
– Sorted a Day/Night cycle for the lighting in the Tavern. The Tavern and the Forge are the only places players can be at night time (for now). – Made the very first main story[…]
– Started the day with putting in a few more simple cutscenes just to fill the game out and provide a bit of tutorial. The workflow has really improved and I feel confident that they’re[…]
– Made the Dragon! All animated and ready to go. Every time this is done the process becomes much more efficient, even with the more complicated Enemies. – Finally fixed the attack speed problem. This[…]
– More testing and fixing. Very productive day. Not much to say other than it’s all going fine. Going to do the Dragon tomorrow and hoping to finish this build in the next few days.
Making a game is a lot like moving house. That may seem like a strange analogy but it really works for me right now. So you have this big project full of interacting scripts and[…]
– Took a day off yesterday. Had to go to the bank and I needed one. Started the process of making a new account and cancelling with Santander. – Smashed through the first big list[…]
– Lost a lot of time today messing around with Santander trying to make a purchase online. Terrible website, terrible service, terrible bank. Put me in a really bad mood. – Redesigned the way saving[…]